Wednesday 20 February 2013

Pinterest Challenge - Winter Edition

John and Sherry over at Young House Love are back with their quarter-annual Pinterest Challenge (actually it's more like Sherry and Katie) and this time, I'm participating!! (Btw, you should really check out the video of their tots explaining the rules of the challenge. I was waiting for them to explode with cuteness, seriously.)



To give myself some credit, I have done many many Pinterest crafts in my day. Like these yarn-wrapped bottles, something along the lines of these "where we came from" map frames,  this diaper bouquet (here's how mine came out!), a Christmas version of this door wreath,  and many more.

But I have to be honest and say that I have pinned hundreds of other projects that I would like to tackle. So I looked through my boards and picked the least likely thing I would normally do. Not that I don't love it, I really do. It's just the sort of DIY that I need a friendly blogworld push to accomplish.

Without further ado, I am going to attempt some nail & string art! I think Jen at jkjk was the first to blog about this? Here's the pinterest post that got me.

I already have some ideas for how to customize this and Hubs is on board! We have even scheduled a trip to Michael's this afternoon. So excited!

xoxo, E

1 comment: